Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Presence of God

At the end of USA jalsa I was so sad to not be in the company of Huzoor anymore, but knew I had Canada jalsa awaiting me. This kept me going. It wasn't until my last salat led by Huzoor on Monday June 30th at Fajr did my eyes fill with non stop tears knowing that I do not know when I will receive this blessing again. I realized that Allah is everywhere at everytime yet when Huzoor is present an abundant amount of angels and the ever presence of the Almighty is in the room. Knowing this I was filled with awe and humility that my salaat truly had Allah's attention. It really helped me focus so deeply in my prayers and comforted me so much to have the direct feeling of Allah amongst His worshippers. We are indeed a blessed people to have such an honor of having a Khalifa. May all Ahmadi's be worthy of this blessing and obedient to Allah's favorite servant. and may Allah grant Huzoor the best of health and the best of followers amongst him. Ameen.

No comments: